WordPress should be updated on a regular basis. Beyond keeping up with all the latest features that WordPress offers, you should keep your website updated to avoid security breaches and keep your website running smoothly.
Let us take care of your website’s health on an ongoing basis-all for a low monthly cost of $30/month*.
To start things off, we’ll install recommended security plugins and configure them. Then, on a 3-month schedule, we’ll:
- Backup all your files & database
- Update WordPress to the latest version
- Update all your WordPress plugins
- Resolve any compatibility issues
- Check security settings
Also if a critical update is released outside of your scheduled maintenance, for either WordPress or your plugins, we’ll take care of that update right away, so you won’t even have to worry about it.
Then, if you ever do get a security breach, we’ll fix your site at no additional cost (anything up to 3 hours).
* If your current WordPress installation is over 3 minor releases old, we will need to manually update to the latest version. This process is more labor intensive and will incur an additional cost at our hourly rate. This can take an additional 1-3 hours depending on how old your current version of WordPress is. This would be a one-time charge.